Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday

Today I was able to do a few things, and enjoy some time with DGS, since DD had a short day at work.



I was able to finish a dish cloth, I am just making them to stock up on them, for both myself, and to use as gifts, I am stock piling them while I have time. No fancy stitches right now, just using single crochets. Maybe soon I will change to another stitch. Right now this single stitch is a smooth rhythmic movement with no thought, no counting just letting my mind wander as my fingers stitch. gliding along until I am done.



I also worked on a present for someone too. Just a few stitches.

Dinner tonight was Pork Chops and Bacon cheddar Potatoes baked in the oven, and Broccoli steamed on the stove top, all were good.

Tonight was class at church, many things are swirling in my mind, I now have several things to dwell on.

I am ready for this winter to be over, but its not in my time so I shall accept it and keep on going. We are suppose to get more snow and cold tomorrow, so I will be participating in Warm Sweater Wednesday over at Penny's I think I will wear my Navy blue sweater this week... But for now, I will end my Monday and tap dance through Tuesday.

Tracey