Thursday, February 12, 2009

MIA ?

Yes, I have been MIA in blogland, but not in life... I have just been very busy, and unable to get on here. I believe things will slow back down for a few days. I have had a few minutes to read my emails and clear my email box out. I even looked at a few blogs, and just a few minutes on HGTV site




Look at this bedroom I realy like it , I would just make it in lavender and purple

maybe I will loook at things, and see what I can do to redo my room I do need a headboard, I have a dresser compatible, I will have to play with the idea in my head. What does your dream rom look like, or something similar to it. I would like to redo my room and he upstairs bath, if I stay here another year. But until i know, I will not make any commitments until I know what I am doing.


Do you like fat quarters? If so go to see Sew,Mama,Sew! and sign up for the swap, You have today and tommorow to do so. Hurry over to join. I am so excited to get mine both to send out and in the mail.


I hope to have a quiet day for most of the day tommorow, It is DS's 22nd birthday, h hasnt decided what he wants for dinner yet, So I may need to make a grocery store run to pick up something, but I have not been in a store for a week, so its okay.
Have a nice Day
Tracey